General information about lottery trips:
Wage earners, paid according to SIK’s collective agreements – and their immediate family members – can be granted a holiday trip by applying to SIK’s Holiday Fund. Holiday trips are awarded by lottery among the applicants who meet the conditions to be able to get a holiday trip.
The application period is from 1 May to 1 August. During the autumn, a lottery will then be held for holiday trips to be implemented in following year.
What can the Holiday Fund pay for?
The holiday fund pays for the ticket and overnight accommodation on the journey, if an overnight stay between the place of residence and the travel destination is necessary for logistical/traffic reasons.
The journey can only be undertaken by the family together; that is, everyone must leave on the same day and return on the same day.
Conditions that must be met in order to participate in the draw:
- The application form must be filled in correctly – otherwise you cannot participate in the draw.
- The applicant’s employer must be a contributor to the fund. Otherwise, the application will be considered invalid. See here on the page the current list of contributors.
- As documentation, a payslip and a residence certificate must be attached to the application.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age to be able to submit their own application.
- The applicant’s spouse/cohabitant and children whom the applicant wishes to take part in the holiday must have the same residence as the applicant, according to the attached residence certificate. A cohabitation at the same address must have lasted at least one year at the time of application.
- Accompanying children must be born in 2006 and later.
- The applicant must not have been selected for a holiday trip by SIK’s Holiday Fund within the last 4 years.
- If, through your spouse/partner, you are entitled to a holiday trip from SIK’s holiday fund or from another holiday fund every two years, you cannot apply for a raffle trip.
- The application must be sent online from SIK’s website by 1 August at the latest.
The draw will take place in autumn. All applicants will receive a text message no later than 1 December. The answer will be either that you are selected for a trip or that you are not selected for a trip.
Employers who make contributions to the holiday fund:
The state of Denmark
Royal Arctic Line
Arctic Prime Fisheries
Knud Rasmussenip Højskolia